How interesting are you?
Do you know how interesting are you,find it out with this simple quiz..
How interesting are you?
Question 1 of 9.
How far have you traveled from where you were born?
1. Home from the hospital
2. I've seen quite a lot of the world
3. I've been to a place or two
4. I went to a few places on my school/college trip
Question 2 of 9.
If you were asked to describe your typical Friday night, what would you say?
1. Quiet time at home with myself or family
2. Hanging out with friends
3. Finishing up work for monday
4. Volunteering at a hospital,shelter,etc.
5. I could be doing any of these
Question 3 of 9.
You're telling a story to some friends about the time you almost died. You embellish and say that…?
1. It was really bad food poisoning at my cousin's wedding.
2. You were stranded in the wilderness for a week during a hiking trip
3. You crossed the street without looking both ways
4. You were saving endangered species in Africa - and almost got attacked by a lion!
Question 4 of 9.
If you had $1 million at your disposal, how would you spend it?
1. I'd probably put it in the bank or buy some stocks.
2. I'd give a lot of it to charities and just use the rest for my retirement
3. For each of my friends and family members, I'd buy one thing they've always wanted. The rest would go towards chasing my own dreams
4. I'd travel around the world and help start a library in every city that doesn't have one
5. None of these
Question 5 of 9.
Have you ever been banned from a public place?
1. Almost Everywhere
2. No, that's for trash
3. 1 or 2 places.
Question 6 of 9.
Which of the following would you identify as your best characteristic? I am ______
1. Laid back
Question 7 of 9.
You've built something you're immensely proud of. What is it?
1. A spreadsheet
2. my home
3. A shank for my own protection while serving prison time
4. An empire
Question 8 of 9.
Complete the following sentence: In order to make a living, I work _____
1. From home
2. In an office with the same people
3. Outside the office as much as i do in the office
4. Odd jobs as they come along
5. In a lot of different places with different people
Question 9 of 9.
What's the coolest thing you see yourself inventing?
1. A new recipe! (I add salt even though the old recipe doesn't call for it)
2. I'm on my way to curing cancer!
3. As-seen-on-TV, you can buy it for 14.99 with free S/H!
4. Do excuses count?
Next question 1 of 9
All 9 questions completed!